The Survivorship Team would love to see you at one of our upcoming Living Well Sessions
The Living Well Sessions are:
• Free to attend
• For anybody affected by cancer: the person living with cancer, family, friends or anybody else supporting someone living with and beyond cancer
• Available for you to attend as many times as you wish pre, during and post-treatment
• Designed to offer support, advice, and tips as to how to safely self-manage four topics away from the hospital setting
• Learn about local and national services that you may benefit from
• Provide an opportunity for you to share your experiences and hear from others
• Ask non-clinical questions around the four topics
The Face-to-Face sessions are an all-day event with plenty of breaks and a light lunch that is included as part of the session.
The Online sessions will be delivered using Microsoft Teams as individual sessions for those who would prefer to learn about these topics from the comfort of their own home.
To take part you will need:
• An email address
• A device with a camera and microphone: ideally a computer, laptop or tablet however, you are able to join using a smartphone.
For more information or to book on to a Living Well Session, please contact the Survivorship Team:
Tel: 01743 492424 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org