From 29th of July 2021, Teldoc once again be offering a walk-in service for 16-39-year-olds wanting to get their first and second dose COVID Vaccine. Booking is not necessary and you do not have to be registered with a GP or need any ID. A few personal details may be taken so that we have a record of who has been vaccinated.
Recent JCVI guidance says healthy 16-17 year old’s are now recommended to have x1 vaccine.
You must have had the first dose eight weeks or more before you can receive the second dose.
Thursday, 28th July 2021 – 8:30 – 18:00
- 6th – 8th August
- Tuesday, 10th August 1:30pm – 6pm
- Wednesday, 11th August 10am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, 12th August 8:30am – 6pm
- Friday, 13th August 8:30am – 6pm
- Saturday, 14th August – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Monday, 16th August 1:30pm – 8pm
- Tuesday, 17th August 8:30am – 6pm
- Wednesday, 18th August 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday, 23rd August – 1.30pm to 6pm
- Tuesday, 24th August – 8:30am to 8.30pm
- Wednesday, 25th August – 8:30am to 8.30pm
- Thursday, 26th August – 8:30am to 8.30pm
- Wednesday 1st Sept 08:30 – 18:30
- Thursday 2nd Sept 08:30 – 19:00
- Friday 3rd Sept 08:30 – 12:00
- Monday 6th Sept 13:30 – 18:00
- Tuesday 7th Sept 08:30 – 18:00
- Thursday 9th Sept 08:30 – 17:30
- Monday 13th Sept 13:30 – 1 9:30
- Tuesday 14th Sept 08:30 – 18:00
- Wednesday 15th Sept 08:30 – 18:00
- Thursday 16th Sept 08:30 – 13:00
You can get your vaccination at Teldoc Malinslee, Church Road, TF3 2BF. Available on the dates and times above. People outside the age range will be turned away.